Tuesday, 18 December 2018
REVISED RECRUITMENT RULES FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF AND POSTMAN AND MAIL GUARD
(Click the link below to view) http://utilities.cept.gov.in/dop/pdfbind.ashx?id=3102
Sunday, 16 December 2018
PJCA STRIKE NOTICE SERVED
TO THE SECRETARY /DIRECTOR GENERAL , DEPARTMENT OF POSTS FOR 2 DAYS STRIKE ON 08th /09th JANUARY-2019
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Implement all positive recommendations of Sri Kamlesh Chandra Committee report and grant Civil servant Status to GDS.
2. Fill up all Vacant Posts in all cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A/S.A, Postmen, Mail Guard , Mailmen, MMS, MTS, GDS, Postal Acctts, P.A Admn Offices, P.A SBCO & Civil Wing etc within a time frame and separate identity of all cadres.
3. Settle all the problems arisen out of implementation of C.S.I & R.I.C.T.
4. Withdraw NPS and Guarantee minimum pension 50% of last pay drawn.
5. Membership verification of G.D.S and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification conducted in 2015.
6. Implementation of orders of payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual , Part time, Contingent employees & daily rated mazdoors as per 6th and 7th CPC and Regularize Services of casual Labourers.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e RMS, MMS, Postman/MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Acctts, Postmaster Cadre and Civil Wing etc.
8. Stop Privatization, Corporatization and out sourcing in Postal Services.
9. Scrap Bench Mark in MACP .
10. Implement 5 days week in Postal and RMS
11. Enhancement of higher pay scales to those categories whose minimum qualification has been enhanced e.g Postmen, Mail guard.
12. Grant of pension to the promoted GDS based on Supreme Court Judgement in SLP No (C) 13042/2014
13. Withdraw orders of enhancement of cash conyance limit without security.
14. Implement all High Court and Supreme Court decisions in C/W MACP, RTP and others.
15. Cash less treatment under CGHS and allotment of adequate fund under head MR & T.A
16. Retention of Civil wing in the Deptt of Post.
17. Holding of Deptt Council Meetings and periodical meetings at all levesl.
18. Stop Trade Union victimization and in the name of unscientific targets.
19. Provide 40 percent SCF quota promotion in AAO cadre and amend RR incorporating the modifications demanded by AIPAEA.
20. Status of audit to SBCO.
21. Restore Special Allowance to PO & RMS Accountants and OSA to RMS/MMS Staff.
22. All NSH and I.C. Speed Post Hubs should be under the administrative control of RMS and All L-2 Mail Offices should be identified as I.C. Speed Post Hubs and as Parcel Hubs.
23. Permission to all Staff of Circle Office, Postmaster Cadre, SBCO, Postal Accounts and RMS/MMS Staff to appear in Departmental Examination for promotion to PSS Group-B.
1. Urgent measures for containing price rise through universalization of
public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity
2. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers.
5. Minimum wage of not less than 18000/- per month with provisions of indexation (for unskilled worker).
6. Assured enhanced pension not less than 3000 P.M. for the entire working population (including unorganized sector workers).
7. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State public sector undertakings
8. Stoppage of Contractorisation in permanent /perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as that of regular workers for the same and similar work.
9. Removal of all ceiling on payment and eligibility of bonus , provident fund and increase in quantum of gratuity
10. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submission application and immediate ratification of ILO conventions C-87 & C-98.
11. No FDI in Railways, Defense and other strategic sectors.
12. No unilateral amendment to labour laws.
Tuesday, 11 December 2018
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
Central Head Quarters
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Bldg., New Delhi – 110 001
2019 JANUARY 8th & 9th TWO DAYS ALL INDIA STRIKE
CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME OF NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEMBERS &
OFFICE BEARERS OF AFFILIATES OF CONFEDERATION
1)All National Secretariat Members
2)All Affiliated Organizations
3)General Secretaries of all C-o-Cs
1.Please see the above campaign programme. This is in addition to the campaign programme of all affiliated organizations and C-o-Cs. All C-o-Cs are requested to take necessary action to arrange the meetings with maximum participation of employees. All affiliated organizations should give instructions to their local units to ensure maximum participation of their members in the meeting. Leaders allotted to each place should also contact each other and the C-o-Cs concerned.
2.In addition to the above, separate intensive campaign programmes should be conducted by each affiliated organization and C-o-Cs. This is most important.
3.All affiliated organizations should serve separate strike notice to their departmental heads on or before 23-12-2018 without fail.
4.Copy of the strike notice served by Confederation Central Head Quarters to Cabinet Secretary is published in the website along with the 10 point charter of demands.