Casual Labour Federation meets in its CWC!
The all India CWC of Postal Casual, Part Time, Contingent and Contract Workers Federation has met today in Chennai. Comrade M.Krishnan President gave suitable direction to the CWC through his speech and the CWC ultimately decided to:
1. Build a strong casual labour federation by adopting different circles by different office bearers;
2. Holding an all India programme in November on the date to be decided by CHQ;
3. A committee has been constituted to prepare a draft memorandum for signature campaign to be submitted to Chief Justice of Supreme Court; PM of India; Lok Sabha Speaker; National Human Rights Commission on casual labour basic issues;
4. An interview through senior M.P to meet Honble Communications Minister to seek his intervention on non-implementatation of Directorate orders by Circles on revised wages from 1.1.2006;
5. The Committee to analyze the feasibility of filing a writ in Supreme Court on regularisation issue.