FULL LIST OF ALL INDIA STEERING COMMITTEE
All India Postal & RMS Pensioners Association
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
All India Steering Committee Members
Dear Comrades / Friends / Colleagues,
The list of All India Steering Committee Members of the All India Postal & RMS Pensioners Association is furnished below for the information of all:
- Chairman: D.K.Rahate – Maharashtra [Mobile: 09821031375]
- Vice Chairman: T.Narasimhan – Andhra [ Mobile: 09440056969]
- General Convenor: K.Ragavendran – Tamilnadu [Mobile: 09444919295]
[Representatives from Jharkhand & West Bengal will be intimated later]
- Y.Nagabhushanam – Andhra [ Mobile: 09550279069]
- M.K.Purkayastha – Assam [ Mobile:09435018573]
- Amaresh Thakur – Bihar [Mobile:09308354646]
- Madan Acharya – Chhattisgarh [Mobile:09424279880]
- Sankarpal Singh – Delhi [ Mobile: 07838170852]
- K.B.Barot – Gujarat [Mobile:09824050909]
- N.D.Sharma – Himachal Pradesh [Mobile: 09418685146]
- H.L.Sidhu – Haryana [ Mobile:09868933421]
- Tikoo – J&K [Mobile:09419169437]
- V.Muthukumar – Karnataka [ Mobile:09448081898]
- N.C.Pillai – Kerala [ Mobile: 09446023966]
- G.C.Joshi – Madhya Pradesh [Mobile: 09425080901]
- Janardan Debnath – NE Circle [ Mobile:09436465152]
- Shiba Chandra Dash – Odisha [ Mobile:09437519839]
- S.P.Surenderpal – Punjab [ Mobile:09988354582]
- B.M.Sunda – Rajasthan [ Mobile:09414313144]
- T.P.Mishra – Uttar Pradesh [ Mobile:09415239990]
- N.D.Vyas – Uttarakhand 
A lot of phone calls are coming to the General Convenor from various comrades and friends from different districts of all Circles showing much interest in formation of Division / District branches of All India Postal & RMS Pensioners Association. All are requested to contact the respective Circle Representative above and plan about forming branch associations.
Delhi State Conference: The State Conference of Postal & RMS Pensioners Conference is just conducted on 19th September, 2013 in New Delhi in a very grand manner. A panel of Comrades with Comrades Rajendra Prasad as President; N.K.Vashist as State Secretary; Sankarpal Singh as Deputy State Secretary; and Satyaprakash as Treasurer was unanimously elected.
Tamilnadu State Conference: A Steering Committee consisting of 23 Members with Comrade K.Ragavendran as its Convenor has been formed to conduct the State Conference of All India Postal & RMS Pensioners Association for Tamilnadu State. The State Conference will be held on 22ndDecember, 2013 in which Comrades S.K.Vyas Secretary General NCCPA; D.K.Rahate Chairman and T.Narashimham Vice Chairman of AIPRPA are attending besides some important leaders of Sister Pensioner Organisations.
The following general guideline is given regarding formation:
1. State representatives will take immediate interest in organising a meeting of important Pensioners comrades / friends from various districts of their States to form the STATE STEERING COMMITTEES.
2. The STATE STEERING COMMITTEE will appoint DIVISION / DISTRICT STEERING COMMITTEES according to their conditions and entrust the responsibility to organise membership immediately by visiting the houses of pensioners and or going to different Post Offices on the day Pay / Pension Payment Day.
3. Model Membership Form has been placed in this Website – All are requested to download the same and photocopy the forms to obtain signatures from members. At present an annual membership of Rs.240/- is suggested, but the State Steering Committees may decide about the membership fee for their respective States. It should be borne in mind that from the membership fee collected by Divisions / Districts, a sum of Rs.50/- shall have to be remitted each to the State and All India bodies. However, this quota amount to State and All India will be finally decided as per theConstitution / Bylaws to be finalised at the Special Conference of the All India Association.
4. A Circular in regional language may be printed by the State / District Steering Committee Convenor for circulation among the Postal & RMS Pensioners to give a clear picture about the formation of our All India Association. The First Circular of the All India Steering Committee can be used for necessary materials for printing such Circulars at State / District level.
5. A copy of the Circular so printed by the State / District Steering Committees shall be sent to the General Convenor by post for information to the following address: “ K.Ragavendran General Convenor, All India Postal & RMS Pensioners Association, 2/44, Muthial Chetty Street, Purasawalkam, Chennai – 600007”.
6. As already circulated it must be our endeavour to complete the formation of Division / District formations at the earliest to enable organising special conference / convention at State level to form the State organisation of All India Postal & RMS Pensioners Association before January 2014.
7. The All India Special Conference will be organised in February 2014 to form the All India Organisation. Therefore State level formation in all States shall be completed prior to the All India Conference.
8. Approach all Divisional Secretaries of Postal Federations in order to enlist their support and solidarity to the formation of All India Postal & RMS Pensioners Association. Keep in mind that NFPE Secretary General Comrade M.Krishnan has already directed all NFPE Unions to extend total support.