Sub:- Payment of arrears to the substitutes of Gramin Dak Sevaks who worked in leave vacancies from 01-01-2006 to 09-10-2009.
Consequent upon the implementation of One Man Committee recommendations, the matter regarding payment of arrears to the substitutes of Gramin Dak Sevaks who worked in leave vacancies from 01-01-2006 has been reviewed.
2. It has now been decided that the arrears of allowances of the substitutes of Gamin Dak Sevaks who worked in leave vacancies from 01-01-2006 to 09-10-2009 may be paid on the basis of minimum of TRCA.
3. The amount of arrears admissible as per extent rules may be paid to the genuine substitute. There should not be any double payment. Before making payment, the DDo or paying authority should take very precaution in this regard.
4. Necessary provision in budget should be made at appropriate stage and availability of funds will have to be ensured before incurring the proposed expenditure.
5. The actual expenditure incurred may be informed to this office immediately after payment of arrears.
6. This issues with the concurrence of Internal Finance Advice (Postal) vide their Dy. No.150/FA/12/CS dated 30-05-2012.
The Federal Secretariat held on 21.5.2012 has accorded the status of associate membership to newly formed AIPEU GDS (NFPE).
The General Secretary has also requested all the Divisional Secretaries/Circle Secretaries seeking their co-operation in formation of branches at all levels.
Since the fresh verification of membership in GDS cadre is offing and notification for that effect may be issued at any time.
It is reliably learnt that the recognition to the office bearers has not been accorded to the AIPEDE union due to the vertical split in the All India Conference and there is every possibility of another Membership verification at any time.
It is our prime need to strengthen the organisation which is associated with NFPE and declared to work under the guidance of P3 leadership right from Divisions to All India level.
All Divisional/Circle Secretaries are requested once again to extend full cooperation and unstinting support to the newly formed AIPEU GDS (NFPE).
MASS DHARNA AT PARLIAMENT ON GDS DEMANDS – 27-07-2012
The AIPEU GDS (NFPE) has organized a Massive Dharna before the Parliament demanding departmentalization of GDS on 27.7.2012 followed by "March to Parliament" on 26-07-2012. The comrades are requested to participate both the programmes and book the return tickets accordingly.
It is informed that the comrades of Delhi Circle desire to arrange a felicitation function to Com. K. V. Sridharan, General Secretary on the eve of his superannuation on 27.07.2012 evening at Delhi.