AIPRPA VIDEO CONFERENCE DECISIONS
AIPRPA CHQ organized its video conference and the decisions taken therein are given below
Decisions taken in the Video Conference between the CHQ Office Bearers and State General Secretaries of AIPRPA on 12.06.2020 at 11.00 A.M.
1. 16 Comrades who are office bearers and State General Secretaries participated in the video conference. The video conference was presided over by Comrade D.K.Rahate and anchored by the General Secretary Comrade K.Ragavendran. Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhyapradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Assam, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh participated. Due to technical issues some states could not join and all comrades will be properly guided in future to overcome any difficulty like un-muting of their mike to keep the mike on to facilitate others to hear them.
2. A minute silence was observed for all persons demised due to Covid-19 including the postal comrades.
3. It was decided that every second Sunday of the month at 11.00 A.M the CHQ Office Bearers and State General Secretaries will meet in the video conference to discuss the issues. Those could not participate in this first video conference shall strive to join from next meeting.
4. State Associations can try similar video conference of State Office Bearers in which the General Secretary should be compulsorily invited.
5. All Conferences at District / divisions, State and AIC can have additional grace time of six months. Kerala State will meet and analyze the situation to give changed dates of 3rd AIC at Thiruvananthapuram.
6. The Pensioners without new ATM Cards are facing problems in drawing pension. Department should ensure payment of pension in the respective post offices every month on the pension day.
7. A time limit should be prescribed by the Directorate for sorting out the issues like Postman pay scale refixation and grant of induction training benefit to eligible persons.
8. CGHS should be pressed for extending general treatment also to pensioners directly approaching empanelled hospitals instead of CGHS as like covid-19 treatment.
9. NCCPA should be approached for expediting medical insurance scheme for Pensioners in non-CGHS areas.
10. Programme on CG Pensioners issues should be organized in new methods in the time of corona restrictions. This item should be discussed in NCCPA video conference.
11. Pensioners Post March issue will be dispatched shortly. But as the grace time for publishing is extended by the Department for another three months, the next combined issue of Pensioners Post will be printed and posted when normalcy is restored.
12. Court case on DA/DP should be discussed thoroughly with Advocates before filing any case in the background of legal points and the dismissal of PIL on this issue in the court.
13. The information that the General Secretary AIPRPA has been nominated as the Asia Coordinator of TUI (P&R) during the video conferences of TUI in the recent past is welcome. This decision to nominate Asia Coordinator from India was taken in the Executive Committee of WFTU in which TUI GS was present.