National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: 9868819295/9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
No.PF-1(e) 2019 Date: 22nd February, 2019
All General Secretaries / NFPE Office bearers.
All Circle / Divisional and Branch Secretaries
Federal Executive meeting of NPE was held at NFPE Office, North Avenue, New Delhi on 21st February,2019.
After thorough discussion on all agenda items and problems prevailing in Department of Post, the Federal Executive has come to a conclusion that the Postal Administration is not serious to settle the long pending genuine problems of employees. For settlement of 23 points charter of demands on 2 days Nationwide strike on 8 & 9 January-2019 , a meeting was convened at Directorate on 07th January,2019 , under Chairmanship of Shri P.K. Bisoi , Member (P). Thorough discussion took place on all agenda items, but there was no concrete assurance on any issue, thereby we decided to go on 2 days strike on 8&9 January,2019. The strike was grand success.
After strike is over a period of more than one and half month has been passed but nothing has been done by the Department so far.
Therefore, it was decided unanimously that agitational programs should be conducted in phased manner culminating in indefinite strike. As the Lok Sabha Election can be declared at any time and election Code of Conduct will come in to force after that.
So as a 1st Phase of agitaional programme was decided to conduct One Day Dharna at all Divisional Headquarters on 07th March-2019 by the NFPE Co-ordination Committee jointly.
It was also decided that Resolution for settlement of 24 Points Charter of demands should also be sent addressed to Secretary (Post) , Director General (Post) and Minister Communications and IT:
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Withdraw NPS and Guarantee minimum pension 50% of last pay drawn.
2. Implement all positive recommendations of Sri Kamlesh Chandra Committee report and grant Civil servant Status to GDS.
3. Fill up all Vacant Posts in all cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A/S.A, Postmen, Mail Guard , Mailmen, MMS, MTS, GDS, Postal Acctts, P.A Admn Offices, P.A SBCO & Civil Wing etc within a time frame and separate identity of all cadres.
4. Settle all the problems arisen out of implementation of C.S.I & R.I.C.T.
5. Membership verification of G.D.S and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification conducted in 2015.
6. Implementation of orders of payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual , Part time, Contingent employees & daily rated mazdoors as per 6th and 7th CPC and Regularize Services of casual Labourers.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e RMS, MMS, Postman/MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Acctts, Postmaster Cadre and Civil Wing etc.
8. Stop Privatization, Corporatization and out sourcing in Postal Services.
9. Scrap Bench Mark in MACP .
10. Implement 5 days week in Postal and RMS
11. Enhancement of higher pay scales to those categories whose minimum qualification has been enhanced e.g Postmen, Mail guard.
12. Grant of pension to the promoted GDS based on Supreme Court Judgement in SLP No (C) 13042/2014
13. Withdraw orders of enhancement of cash conyance limit without security.
14. Implement all High Court and Supreme Court decisions in C/W MACP, RTP and others.
15. Cash less treatment under CGHS and allotment of adequate fund under head MR & T.A
16. Retention of Civil wing in the Deptt of Post.
17. Holding of Deptt. Council Meetings and periodical meetings at all levesl.
18. Stop Trade Union victimization and in the name of unscientific targets.
19. Provide 40 percent SCF quota promotion in AAO cadre and amend RR incorporating the modifications demanded by AIPAEA.
20. Status of audit to SBCO.
21. Restore Special Allowance to PO & RMS Accountants and OSA to RMS/MMS Staff.
22. All NSH and I.C. Speed Post Hubs should be under the administrative control of RMS and All L-2 Mail Offices should be identified as I.C. Speed Post Hubs and as Parcel Hubs.
23. Permission to all Staff of Circle Office, Postmaster Cadre, SBCO, Postal Accounts and RMS/MMS Staff to appear in Departmental Examination for promotion to PSS Group-B.
24. Amendment in Transfer Policy guide lines and under Rule-38 Transfer guidelines.
Further the Federal Executive has endorsed the following call of NJCA.
1. One day dharna and Demonstration on 13th March 2019 at Jantar Mantar , New Delhi - focusing main demand as Scraping of NPS and Restoration of Old Pension Scheme: All are requested to take part in large number.
2. One day Dharna 28th March- 2019 by the All India leader of all constituent organizations of National Council , JCM at Jantar Mantar , New Delhi, for revival of JCM forum at all level.
All India leaders, Circle Secretaries, Divisional Secretaries of NFPE unions are requested to take part in Dharna.
The Federal Executive has also endorsed the following agitational programmes called by Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers.
1. Campaign Fortnight from 15th March to 30th March, culminating in Mass Rally at all District and State Headquarters for settlement of Charter of demands mainly focusing on demand “Scrapping NPS and restoration of OPS.
2. (i) Day long Mass Dharna on 11th April 2019 at all District and State Headquarter.
(ii) Candle light protest on 23rd April-2019 at all District and State Headquarters.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY ON 08TH MARCH-2019
All are requested to celebrate International Women’s Day on 08th March-2019 focusing mainly on Women related issues.
NCCPA DHARNA ON 15TH MARCH-2019 AT NEW DELHI
We as NFPE request entire rank and file to make all the programmes a grand success by larger participation
With revolutionary greetings.