ALL INDIA POSTAL CASUAL, PART TIME CONTINGENT AND CONTRACT WORKERS FEDERATION
Central Head Quarters, NEW DELHI
PRESIDENT: COM. M. KRISNAN Web site: aipcpccwf.blogspot.in WORKING PRESIDENT: Com. Y.NAGABHUSHANAM GENERAL SECRETARY: COM. P. MOHAN email: email@example.com
REPORT ON CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE HELD ON 22-4-2017 AT B-1, P&T QTRS, CHIKKADAPALLI,HYDERABAD.
As per the notice given by General Secretary,CWC meeting was held on 22nd April at Hyderabad under the president ship of Com. M. KRISNAN, President of our frderation.Before commencement of the meeting National flag was hoisted by Com. M. KRISNAN,SECRETARY GENERAL,CCGEW and NFPE flag was hoisted by Com. Y. Nagabhushanam, working president. Condolence was praposed by G.S. COM. P. MOHAN and two minitues silence was observed.
Reception committee chairman Com. Ramachandram welcomed the cwc members to the meeting. Com. M. Krisnan in his inaugaral address explained the latest situation prevailing on the issues of casual labour and the reply given by SECRETARY, Department of Post on the memorandum submitted by our federation to Hon'ble PRESIDENT OF INDIA,Hon'ble Prime Minister,Hon'ble loksabha Speakar, Finance Minister , Communication Minister & Human rights commission in detail along with order copies. This is first time such reply is being given by the Department. he explained in detail the situation prevailing in most of the circles regarding revision of wages and organisation.
After the inaugural address Com. P. Pandurangarao, GS,AIPEU GDS[NFPE], Com. P. SURESH,GS,RIV, Com.R.J. M. RAO,VICE PRESIDENT, RIII[CHQ], Com. R. SIVANARAYANA,EX PRESIDENT, PIII[CHQ]. addressed the meeting.
Coms. SSRA PRASAD, CS PIII, OM PRAKASH,CS PIV,S.A. NAIDU, CS RIV,SUDHAKAR,CS, DAP ASSN. & COM. SURESH, CONVENER, CITY CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE, SUDHAKAR,D/S, PIII, GUDUR greeted the members and wished the CWC sucess.
After the inaugaral session subjects committee commenced after lunch. Office bearers from TAMILNADU, KARNATAKA & AP participated in the delibarations.Coms.SIVAGURUNATHAN,TRESURER,BALAMURUGAN,VP,S.A.SALEEM,GADAG,DN,KARNATAKA,T.E.RAMESH,CS,T.NADU,DAWLAPPA,GULBARGA DN,ANASUYA,SEC.BAD DN, AP and other comrades participated in the discussions.
THE FOLLOWING DECESIONS WERE TAKEN BY THE CWC.
1. IT WAS DECIDED TO FILE A CASE IN ONE HIGH COURT ON REGULARISATION.
2. IT WAS DECIDED TO GIVE NOTICE TO CPMG, TAMILNADU REGARDING PAYMENT OF REVISED WAGES BY 10-6-2017 TO ALL PTCL/FTCL IN THE CIRCLE AND IF NOT SETTLED BY THAT DATE ALL INDIA OFFICE BEARERS OF OUR FEDERATION WILL SIT IN INDEFINATE HUNGER FAST BEFORE CPMG OFFICE COMMENCING FROM 12-6-2017 WITH THE SUPPORT OF TAMILNADU CIRCLE CO ORDINATION COMMITTEE.
3. REGARDING ABSORBTION OF ELIGIBLE CASUAL LABOUR IN GDS VACANCIES BEFORE FINALISING OPEN NOTIFICATION, IT WAS DECIDED TO PERSUE THE MATTER FURTHER AND IF NESCESARY TO FILE THE CASE IN CAT, HYDERABAD BY TELANGANA CIRCLE.
4. IT WAS DECIDED TO CONDUCT ONE DAY LONG DHARNA BEFORE DAKBHAVAN, DELHI ON 13th AUGUST AFTER THAT ONE DAY STUDY CAMP ON 14th AUGUST 2017.
5. IT WAS DECIDED TO TAKE STEPS TO FORM CIRCLE BRANCHES OF OUR FEDERATION IN THE REMAING CIRCLES WHERE NOT YET FORMED BEFORE DELHI WORK SHOP.
6. IT WAS DECIDED TO TAKE UP THE MATTER OF GRANTING WEEKLY OFF WITH ALL CHIEF POST MASTER GENERALS BY CIRCULATING THE ORDER ISSUED BY DIRECTORATE.
7. IN MANY CIRCLES GDS POSTS RESTORED IN RMS WERE NOT INCLUDED IN THE RECRUITMENT. HENCE CWC DECIDED TO TAKE UP THE ISSUE WITH DG POST TO FILL THE GDS VACANCIES IN RMS ALSO AND TO PERSUE THE MATTER OF REMOVING THE CONDITION OF 1-9-93 AND ABSORBING ALL CASUAL LABOUR WHO WORKED 5 YEARS BY FIXING CUT OFF DATE .
8. DECIDED TO COMPLETE THE COMPILATION OF CASUAL LABOUR ORDERS AND RESPONSIBILITY FIXED WITH COM. Y. NAGABHUSHANAM & COM. SIVAGURU NATHAN TO COMPLETE BEFORE AUGUST STUDY CAMP AT DELHI.
9. IT WAS DECIDED TO REGISTER OUR FEDERATION AT DELHI BY PREPARING ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY 20TH AUGUST AND FINALISE REGISTRATION. THE RESPONSIBILITY FIXED WITH COM. Y. NAGABHUSHANAM WITH THE ASSISTENCE OF COM. M. KRISNAN.
10. TO PREPARE A REPLY TO THE LETTER OF SECRETARY DEPT. OF POST IN DETAIL AND SUBMIT IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER ACTION.
11. CWC EXTENDED THANKS TO TELANGANA CIRCLE CO -ORDINATION COMMITTEE FOR MAKING VERY GOOD ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS CWC BY FORMING RECEPTION COMMITTEE WITH COM. K. RAMACHANDRAM, AS CHAIRMAN,COM. P. MOHAN, AS SECRETARY AND COM. RAVI, AS TRESURER.